This is a One to One class with our specialized Yoga instructor who has more than 10 years of experience, helping individuals recover from their pre-existing conditions or past injuries.
Pain Clinic @ Wellness Philosophy offers a unique Yoga for pain management to emphasize on specific localized pain condition, which may be simply due to our daily poor posture, weak muscle, ligament and tendon stiffness, accumulated traumatized condition due to accident and sports injuries.People who want to increase their physical flexibility, range of motion and improving physical posture, our unique yoga is tailored to each and individual goal.
We offer Yoga for pain management for the following conditions:
- Neck Stiffness and Shoulder tension or spasm.
- Frozen shoulder – Tendonitis, rotator cuff injury and golfing injuries.
- Lower Back pain – weight bearing stress, weak lower back pain, sciatica nerve, scoliosis, bulging disc, history of slipped disc etc.
- Tight Hip and Pain – Iliac crest muscle pain, tight ITB, Imbalance lower back, hip fracture, hip replacement/arthroscopic, etc.
- Knee Pain – Osteoarthritis, weak knee, core instability, knee replacement/arthroscopic, fracture knee, etc.
We also offer yoga for the following conditions:
- Emotional healing– Stress relief, calming anxiety, inner peace, mindfulness, etc.
- Health and Wellness- weight loss, body detox, anti-aging and rejuvenation, Body strength and flexibility, etc
For Appointment: Please Call 6223 7170