ALTERG® ANTI-GRAVITY TREADMILL™ TECHNOLOGY
Leading the way in Anti-Gravity Treadmill™ technology since 2005, Alter G® uses patented Differential Air Pressure technology to gently and precisely reduce gravitational forces on your patients, allowing them to move without pain or interference to natural gait mechanics. Found in over 4000 facilities worldwide, Alter G has helped millions of people to shorten orthopedic recovery times, manage neurological conditions and chronic disease, build strength and endurance while aging, and increase athletic performance.
ALTERG® FOR ORTHO & NEURO PATIENTS
If you’ve forgotten what it’s like to walk or run without pain or the fear of falling, an Alter G® Anti-Gravity Treadmill™ system will help you experience a level of freedom you may not have thought possible. Whether you want to get back to life as quickly as possible after orthopedic injury or surgery, or you want to gain strength and endurance while managing a neurological condition, chronic disease, or obesity – Alter G can give you new power to achieve your goals.
Elevate your recovery and quality of life with Alter G
- Provides gentle unweighting from 100% to as low as 20% of body weight in precise 1% increments for low-impact, pain-free movement.
- Innovative technology supports normal walking and running biomechanics – unlike conventional alternatives such as hydrotherapy and harness systems.
- Real-time gait data and live video monitoring help you with immediate visual feedback to improve your experience and results.
- Fall-safe environment gives you the confidence to move like never before.
- Encourages range of motion, shown to improve outcomes.
- Walk, run, and perform exercises that help you recover, maintain, and enhance your balance, strength, and mobility
ALTERG® ANTI-GRAVITY TREADMILL™ FOR SENIORS & ACTIVE AGING
For seniors with an interest in active aging, the Anti-Gravity Treadmill™ system can change the way you live. AlterG allows you to move, walk, run, build strength, and improve cardio conditioning in a comfortable, pain-free environment. Keep your body active without the risk of falling or impact stress injury. AlterG® can be found in senior care centers and outpatient physical therapy facilities around the world.
Move in an all-new way for increased well-being
- Uses air pressure to gently unweight you from 100% to as low as 20% of body weight in precise 1% increments for low-impact, pain-free movement.
- Innovative system supports normal biomechanics – unlike conventional alternatives such as hydrotherapy and harnesses.
- Reduces the barrier to exercise for deconditioned, anxious, or high fall-risk seniors.
- Enables gradual progression of training to set you up for long-term fitness success.
- Provides support in a controlled setting for static and dynamic standing practice.
ALTERG® FOR SPORTS INJURY & TRAINING
For athletes interested in rehabilitating faster, training while protecting or recovering from an injury or surgery, or increasing training volume while minimizing stress-related pain, AlterG® allows you to achieve your goals sooner and smarter. AlterG’s Anti-Gravity Treadmill™ technology is a cornerstone in the training rooms of professional sports teams, Olympic training centers, and sports science facilities around the world.
Use an Anti-Gravity Treadmill to get fitter and stay healthier
- Unweights you from 100% to as low as 20% of your body weight in precise 1% increments for low-impact, pain-free movement.
- Supports normal gait mechanics and avoids development of compensatory strategies – unlike conventional body weight support alternatives such as hydrotherapy.
- Real-time gait data and video monitoring help you use visual feedback to get better results faster.
- Limit downtime by training through disability and enabling a return to sport in better condition.
- Enables earlier post-surgery training.
- Increase training volume while minimizing stress-related injury.
- Encourage range of motion, shown to improve outcomes
If you are seeking for a fast, safe and effective intervention for:
- Knee pain
- Total Knee Replacement alternative
- Post Knee surgery rehabilitation
- Pain caused by sports rehabilitation,
- Obesity weight bearing back pain
- Weight loss
- Increase in cardio fitness performance
- Various medical health Conditions: Hypertension, Diabetes type II, Hyperlipidemia, cardiovascular heart diseases etc;
- Neurological disorders, Parkinson’s disease, Geriatric conditions, etc.