AlterG® Anti-Gravity Treadmills® use innovative Differential Air Pressure (DAP) technology that enables unprecedented partial weight bearing therapy and training capabilities. A pressurised “anti-gravity” chamber counteracts gravitational forces, gently adjusting body weight from 100% down to as low as 20% with unparalleled precision. This uniform lifting force reduces impact, pain, and effort. All while supporting normal gait and balance – and encouraging full, free range of motion and natural movement.
Rehabilitation & Enhancement Benefits.
- Empower your patients to move pain-free again.
- Begin weight-bearing exercise sooner while protecting sensitive healing tissues.
- Encourage range of motion, shown to improve outcomes.
- Support unimpeded, normalized gait mechanics.
- Reduce gravitational forces to help maintain – or regain -– healthy conditioning.
- Support motor learning in a fall-safe environment.
- Enable functional activity and task-specific training.
- Provide support in a controlled setting for static and dynamic standing practice to work on balance, control, and strength.
- Limit downtime by enabling training through injuries and return to sport in better condition.
- Begin post-surgery training sooner.
- Increase training volume while minimizing stress-related injury.
- Utilize objective data to measure progress and increase motivation.
Call us today for a consultation and assessment at 62237170