LOWER BACK PAIN TREATMENT
Causes of lower back pain can be complex, some of the common causes maybe due to over-weight, prolong sitting pain, imbalance lower back muscle, imbalance pelvic floor muscle, poor sleeping posture, weak core muscle, etc;
However, there are some which are more serious medical conditions like scoliosis, deformities of the spine that affect mostly females.
Other lower back pain maybe simply due to sports injuries and traumatized accidents, such pain symptoms can be chronic over time if no clinical diagnosis, right treatments and rehabilitation are well defined.
Pain Intervention Process:
Most lower back pain symptoms can be prevented simply by establishing
- the intrinsic cause to the pain,
- treat and reduce the pain scale,
- rehabilitate and strengthen lower back core muscle
- thereafter, correct and prevent the cause of pain recurrence.
- Identify the intrinsic cause–
Engage a clinical assessment or imaging of the pain symptoms, understand the deviated or changes of the musculoskeletal structures, degenerative joints or weakening of the ligaments, tendon and muscles, injuries or accident, etc;
- Once the underlying cause of the pain is identified, treat it with the relevant therapy to reduce the pain. Most pain recovery takes a-while therefore, be patient, however find out the prognosis as well as the recovery period.
- Most lower back pain involves many structure of the musculoskeletal joints and various major and minor muscle groups. Unless the pain is radiated pain symptom like numbness, tingling sensation and needle poking pain, such conditions are related to radiculopathy sensation due to nerve compression commonly in the L4/L5, L5/S1/S2 which are due to sciatica nerve, herniated or bulging disc. Such nerve compression severe related medical conditions that attribute to the pain may require orthopaedic intervention.
- Majority of LBP can be simply related to posture or exercises repetitive functional movement, prolonged sitting, poor sleeping posture or over weight can be resulted in lower back spasm and strain.
- One of the effective rehabilitation of lower back pain is to stabilize and strengthen the core muscle.
It is the inner deep part of the torso mid lower back abdominal muscle. There is 12 major and minor muscle group in the core, namely few; Pelvic floor muscle, transversus and rectus abdominis, internal & external oblique, latissimus dorsi, gluteus maximus, etc.
It is the centre of the body gravity to provide a solid base and foundation separating our upper and lower extremities, to up hold our body against gravity in our body movement for stability and preventing from fall.
Core stability and strengthening increase the performance of agility, stability twisting movement and much other functional training movements.
Pain Clinic has many non-invasive effective treatment programs that you need, our weight control & management program has helped lots of obesity and over-weight patients over-come lower back pain, without having going through any surgery.
Call us for more detail information and secure an appointment for a clinical assessment, diagnosis and understand your underlying intrinsic cause of the lower back pain.
Hot line; 62237170