What is Radial Shockwave Therapy?
Radial Shockwave Therapy involves high energy sound impulses that are released to area of Myofascial pain syndrome (muscle nodes), sports/musculoskeletal injuries. This improves muscle imbalanced tissue fibres, inflammatory conditions or muscle spasms. It stimulates the body’s self healing repair mechanism to relieve body pain and improves blood circulation.
Shockwave Therapy has more than 28 clinically effective treatment studies, thereby deliver a highly successful result on muscle connective tissue and other tendon inflammatory issues. There is a high percentage of successful treatments after only a few sessions.
These are some of the pain issues Shockwave Therapy has been implemented on:
- Tendinitis of the shoulder (Acute / Chronic)
- Calcific Tendinitis ( Acute / Chronic)
- Myofascial Trigger Point ( Acute/ Chronic)
- Radial & Ulnar Epicondylitis ( Acute / Chronic )
- Trochanteric Bursitis ( Acute / Chronic )
- Joint Arthritis Pain ( Acute / Chronic)
- Status Post Muscular Injury ( Acute / Chronic )
- Patellar Tendinitis ( Acute / Chronic)
- Periostitis / Shin Splints ( condition after overload) Acute/Chronic
- Plantar Fasciitis ( Acute / Chronic )
- Heel Spurs
What are the benefits of Shockwave Therapy?
- Decrease tissue adhesions
- Relieves muscle spasm and joint pain swelling
- Synthesizes tissue healing mechanism through blood circulation
- Stimulating the body’s self healing and repair mechanism
- Improves and stimulates body metabolism
- Release of trigger point and dispersion of substance – P
- Stimulation of collagen and dissolution of calcium build up
- Short treatment time per session
Contact us now at:
CALL: 6223 -7170
SMS: 8282 – 7918