MPS (Myofascial Pain Syndrome) Deep Tissue Massage
MPS Deep tissue massage focuses mainly on high tension and fatigue muscle groups after sports activities. When there is tension and pain in the muscle due to high level of contractions, there are usually adhesions, painful, rigid, taut bands, in muscles, tendons, and ligaments. Adhesions can block circulation and cause pain, inflammation and limit movement. Deep tissue massage is a type of massage therapy that focuses on realigning deeper layers of muscles and connective tissue and hence, restoring your concentric muscle back to its balanced state.
Muscle Imbalance Massage Therapy
Muscle works in pairs, and certain amount of repetitive motion and movement due to postural dysfunction or sports activities can accumulate strained and imbalanced muscles. Our pain management therapy rectifies the state of overly stretched (eccentric) or overly developed worked muscles (concentric) back to its healthy balanced state, thereby enhancing blood circulation and detoxification.
Lactic Release Massage for Post Exercise
- Helps to eliminate waste products in the tissue such as lactic acid and encourage the tissues to increase blood circulation.
- Improves release of painful tension and stiffness from muscles, tendons, ligaments, joints and fascia.
- Pain relief and pain management
- Increased flexibility, mobility, posture and physical performance
- Breaks down old scar tissue and adhesion
Contact us now at:
CALL: 6223 -7170
SMS: 8282 – 7918